To request a return or claim, you must contact a Customer Service Representative at 1-800-463-5166 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once the request processed, you will receive an email return authorization form you will need to attach to the items you wish to return.
No returned item will be accepted without a return authorization.
For a return request, you must provide the following information:
- Invoice or Delivery Number
- Product number and quantity
- The reason for the return
- In the case of a broken item, a photo of the item damaged if possible.
Some items cannot be returned:
- Products rated “No exchanges or refunds”
- Clearance Sale Products
- Special Order Products that have been custom made for the customer
- Products made unsaleable as received
- Pharmaceuticals & injectables Products
- Outdated products
- Products purchased from another distributor
The return will be at Medi-Select’s expense in case of a shipping error, or if the item has been received damaged or expired.
The return will be at customer’s expense in case of an error on his part or if the product does not suit the needs.
For some items a restocking fee of up to 25% may apply. They represent those imposed by suppliers and manufacturers. If applicable, they will be indicated on your return document.
Once the merchandise is received and verified at our warehouse, the credit will be issued if the products are in a good state of resale.
We are currently working on the automatic management of returns via the website.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact customer service.